KAVACA Paint Protection Film utilizes Ceramic Pro nanoceramic technology during production, improving the overall visual appearance of any surface it is applied. It likewise helps to seal minor imperfections on the paint surface, without the orange peel effect common with many automotive protective films.
The combination of advanced nanotechnology, the use of superior materials, and stringent quality control standards produces the highest-quality, longest lasting, and strongest adhesion of any paint protection film made today.
With impressive visual appearance, our protective paint film acts as a self-healing protective layer preventing the paint, headlights, carbon fiber, vinyl wraps, and other substrates from being damaged by minor scratches and scuffs. The self-healing is also instantaneous. Gone are the days of needing a heavy dose of sunlight or a heat gun to have the self-healing take effect.
Why Vehicle Owners Love KAVACA Automotive Paint Protection Film
- Helps to protect the vehicle’s paint and other materials from road debris – with extreme gloss or a rich matte finish.
- Can be applied as a front bumper package, clear bra, full front, or entire vehicle clear paint protection film.
- Up to a 12 Year Limited Warranty – Highest Among Protective Film
- Superior Scratch Resistance for the Painted Surface, the hood, fender, side view mirrors, headlights, and more.
- Exceptional clarity. Bonds directly to the clear coat of factory paint and helps to reduce swirl marks better than other paint protection films.
- Excellent protection on automotive paint against bug splatter, stone chips, stain resistance, salt, road grime, and ice or snow.
For added protection, KAVACA Paint Protection Film can be topped with a custom formulated Ceramic Pro 9H Vinyl and PPF nano ceramic coating. The combination of two of the most advanced surface protection products results in an impressive cosmetic effect, improved overall protection of the surface and the ultimate shield of protection.
You owe it to yourself and your car to choose KAVACA Paint Protection Film. Ask for it by name.