Benefits of Adding PPF to Your Detailing Services
Adding PPF experience to the detailing services that you can offer clients has several benefits:
Working on PPF projects adds a massive boost to your business revenue, especially since PPF is becoming an increasingly popular option for vehicle owners who want to protect their vehicles.
With the right PPF expertise under your belt, you’ll be able to offer higher-end and upscale services to your clients. This allows you to access more lucrative clients while also adding valuable options for your existing customers.
Having specialist PPF experience also gives you a competitive advantage over local detailing shops. By broadening your skill-set and offering more services, you can entice customers to hire you rather than a detailing shop that doesn’t provide PPF.
2 Day Training Course
- Learn the basics and introduction to Paint Protection Film Installation.
- Gain Knowledge with Tips & Tricks, Tools, and Problem Solving techniques.
- Installation on multiple exterior surfaces with help and guidance.
- Demos and explanations from professionals.
- Learn how to use a Plotter: Loading Film, Removal of Cap Sheet, Software Tips & Tricks.
- Instructions on Weeding: How to transfer material from plotter, how to weed on glass board vs table.
- Bulk Install: Learning how to do bulk installation on fenders, hoods, etc.
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH THE #1 PPF BRAND ON THE MARKET
PPF Factory Training
Online Courses Available
These courses are officially run by Ceramic Pro. They are designed specifically for Ceramic Pro installers. Here you can acquire the knowledge necessary for successful professional installations of Ceramic Pro products. You will be tested at the end of each course.
“I love Ceramic Pro! It's so hands-on and allows you to see the training and products in person.”Robert DurkinVIP Mobile Detailing
“Such a great course. It allows you to get familiar with the product and be able to know what you are selling and installing on your customers' car. Overall, made me a more knowledgeable installer and better salesman.”Mario DuranCali Finest Auto Spa
“Highly recommend this tint training course. With no experience in window tinting before, I can now shrink tint, install tint on the side glass, front windshield and rear windshield.”NateBeach City Auto Detail & Tint