Benefits of Taking a Window Tinting Course
There are several benefits of enrolling in Ceramic Pro’s KAVACA Window Tinting Course:
- For starters, you’ll receive professional guidance on how to correctly install any one of Ceramic Pro KAVACA Window Film or tint products.
- This three-day course teaches you the best practices to employ when installing any type of Ceramic Pro window film onto a customer’s car.
- With the proper knowledge and expertise, you can complete more advanced and lucrative window film jobs in your shop.
- You’ll also learn the correct way to avoid any unnecessary damage to a customer’s car during the window tinting process.
By completing the Ceramic Pro Window Tint Training course, you’ll be able to take your detailing business to the next level by expanding the services you can offer customers and learning how to perform these services the right way.
3 Day Training Course
- Professional Demonstration: Overview & demo on all window surfaces
- Wet shrink demo & hands on: Side window sweep removal and bottom loading techniques
- Dry shrink demo & hands on: Rear window techniques
- Hand Cut demo and hands on: Practice to achieve deliverable work.
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH THE #1 WINDOW TINT BRAND ON THE MARKET
WINDOW TINT Factory Training
Online Courses Available
These courses are officially run by Ceramic Pro. They are designed specifically for Ceramic Pro installers. Here you can acquire the knowledge necessary for successful professional installations of Ceramic Pro products. You will be tested at the end of each course.
“I love Ceramic Pro! It's so hands-on and allows you to see the training and products in person.”Robert DurkinVIP Mobile Detailing
“Such a great course. It allows you to get familiar with the product and be able to know what you are selling and installing on your customers' car. Overall, made me a more knowledgeable installer and better salesman.”Mario DuranCali Finest Auto Spa
“Highly recommend this tint training course. With no experience in window tinting before, I can now shrink tint, install tint on the side glass, front windshield and rear windshield.”NateBeach City Auto Detail & Tint